Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Megan's Blog: May 12, 2013

Megan:  May 12, 2013


The party on Friday was a bust, well, not completely. I did meet an exceptionally devourable hottie named Kellan, but I never met up with Evan’s. I doubt he even showed up to the party at all. His loss.

I’m glad that Jessica came with me. She rarely escapes that boyfriend of hers and she needs to get out from under his reign every once in a while. She’s a different person when Jeff isn't around, a bit wilder, less inhibited. The party started off with beer pong, and I know if Jeff had been there she wouldn't have played. Our opponents were decent looking, one a business major and the other biology. The shorter one, with the beard, had the most gorgeous eyes, bright blue outlined with a ring of brown. He thought that we were an easy target and kept telling us how no girls could defeat him and his buddy. I liked his cockiness, but it just made me more determined to prove him wrong.

Jessica is almost as good at pong as I am and we made a great team. We trashed the guys pretty badly in the first game. Then we completely humiliated them in the second one, when Jessica scored a “bitch cup” shot. As the guy psyched himself up to down his last loss, she bounced the ball off the table, landing it with a splash in the cup he was holding. I think gorgeous eyes was too preoccupied with Jessica's boobs to notice where she was aiming. Funny, the guys didn't want to play a third game—too scared of losing to girls again, I guess, or maybe they were just too drunk.

After a while, I could tell Jessica was getting bored, but she still stuck with me in my search for Evans. That’s more than Alli would have done in the same situation. Alli would have bolted the second the party wasn't meeting her needs. She’s not one to help out a friend if she’s not getting anything out of it. I shouldn't say that. She can be a good wingman, but only when the Gods are smiling and the moon is three-quarters full. Jessica and Sarah, on the other hand, will try to make the best of any situation and Jessica won’t abandon you at a party. If you go with her, you’re going home with her. I used to fight her on it, but she’s saved me more than a few times and I have to respect her resolve to keep her roommates from morning-after regrets.

I got Kellan’s number before we left, so the night wasn't a complete loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment