Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Paris in LA: May 15, 2013

Paris Borel:  May 15, 2013


I thought about trying to connect with Jonathan Williams. After all, he would definitely be my first choice, but I know that hooking up with him is about as likely as me becoming the governor of California. I ran into him at a charity event once, once in four years. I can still feel his lips pressed against my cheek when he greeted me and he smelled indecently sexy. He was with Mia Thompson then, and I only spoke to him for a couple of minutes before she pulled him away. He and I don’t really travel in the same circles and he has some kind of block on his phone number when he calls. I could contact his publicist, but I won’t. That’s just too desperate for a social call. I have other options I can utilize. I’m not that pathetic.

I’m not patient either. I found Kaleb Gossling’s number on Gerard’s phone when Gerard was passed out on the bed a week ago. All his teammates were in his contacts. I also found not one, but several nude pictures of a girl that he denied sleeping with. It solidified my resolve that he needed a dose of payback and I made the call right from my husband’s phone while he blissfully slept next to me. I figured that Gerard would enjoy that small bit of irony once he cooled off about the affair and it would provide a trail for him to find. The affair would mean nothing if it went unnoticed.

I figured Gossling was the one that would piss off my spouse the most, so I chose him. He wasn’t even surprised when it was me on the line and not Gerard, intrigued maybe, but not surprised. He said he was expecting my call. I know that was a lie. I didn’t even know myself until the opportunity presented itself to me. We made plans to meet for drinks, just to talk, on following evening when I knew Gerard would be out.

I played my part in my short fuchsia dress and more than a few heads turned when I entered the restaurant. He welcomed me as if I was his teammate's wife, but his eyes lingered a little too long in all the right places and I knew I would get what I wanted. He may have known my intentions from the beginning, but he made me spell it out for him anyway. At first, he seemed a bit leery that Gerard was setting him up—that the second he agreed to my proposal I would back out, leaving him frustrated without the proper release. I assured him that Gerard had nothing to do with it, though. I told him that I had always found him eye-catching and was tired of Gerard getting what he wanted while I sat back and watched. It was time for me to get my share, and he bought it. It was the truth for the most part. I wouldn’t have asked him to meet me if I didn’t find him attractive.

We slipped back to his place after a few drinks and I wasn’t disappointed. He definitely had skill. He may not have known my body as well as Gerard or been as attentive, but he made up for it in creativity and enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment