Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mia's Fabulous World: May 7, 2013

Mia Thompson:  May 7, 2013


It’s been a couple of weeks and I haven’t heard from Jonathan. I thought if I backed off a bit he would come to me, but I haven’t even received a text. A text. That’s not asking much. I don’t know if I should be pissed or worried. He should at least thank me properly for helping him out with the press. Most guys would offer dinner or a day at the spa. I know he paid for dinner when we went out and being seen with him isn't exactly a hardship, but still. I was doing him a favor. Well, I was doing myself a favor too.

Jonathan’s not one to lavish a girl with gifts, though. He thinks it comes off disingenuous. Instead, he would rather make a grand gesture, something more personal. Maybe he’s just waiting for the right moment to ask. After thinking about it, I realized that a friends-with-benefits isn't really Jon’s style. He would more likely want to get back together with me. We are perfect for each other, after all, and he knows it. The press knows it. The fans know it. He’ll probably surprise me in his casual way like it’s no big deal. And I’ll act shocked like I hadn't planted the seed.     
  
On the other hand, maybe I should be worried. There haven’t been any sightings of him in the tabloids since his day at the beach with Nordstrom. Not even the usual coffee shop fan photos and I would know. Even though I don’t cyber stalk him, I still get every one of his articles flagged to my phone notifications. I only track myself, but we are eternally linked together—Mia Thompson and Jonathan Williams, forever one in the press.

I’ll stop by his place and check on him. He probably just needs a push in the right direction. I still have my key.


No comments:

Post a Comment