Saturday, November 16, 2013

Megan's Blog: April 20, 2013

Megan:  April 20, 2013 

  

I took the girls to Peterson’s party last night. Even Alli came. She’s been so disconnected lately, so focused on school that I was certain she would make an excuse not to go. I guess now that she’s finished her MCATs, she’ll start showing her face again. It was like old times with the four of us girls out together, and the way the frat boys’ eyes popped when we came through the door was well worth our effort. The drool was dripping off their chins by the time we got our cups. It’s not like we were the only girls there, but I could still hear Peterson’s man card points racking up with his buddies, and I couldn't stop laughing as his frat brothers slapped his shoulder and tossed him a nod. The dance that guys do to show their appreciation is comical.

His roommate, Scott, really wanted Sarah, but she wasn't biting—not that she would ever go for a guy like Scott. He’s forward like Peterson, too aggressive for Sarah. Ever since Matt, she only dates a select few and never a guy from a party. I don’t know why she takes guys so seriously. They can’t hurt you unless you let them. I don’t let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment