Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sarah's Journal: May 5, 2013

Sarah:  May 5, 2013

I stayed off the Internet for the last three days, got both my papers written and transferred my notes from American Lit to my phone so I can listen to them while I ride the bus. I should be able to go through them all at least once before the final. I deserve a reward for all my hard work, right? I do, don’t I?

When I get home I’m going to check the gossip site for Will. As much as I don’t want to admit it, I've missed him. It was hard not clicking on the website and searching for his username in the comments. Part of me wants Will to disappear to where I can’t find him so I won’t get hurt when he turns out to be a fraud. It would be easier if we just never connected again. Eventually, he would erase from my memory—probably. But the other part of me wants to meet him and date him and lose myself in him. I think I just need to be more direct and ask him specifics, like where he lives and why he doesn't have a last name. Then maybe I will feel better about wasting my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment