Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Blonde Chicks Perferred: May 2, 2013

Liam Nordstrom:  May 2, 2013


Mia Thompson, what a trip. On our way down to the beach on Sunday I asked Will the same question that I had posed to her at the club. “Are you two getting back together?” His response didn't surprise me.

“How long have you and I been friends?”

I laughed and hefted my board and paddle into my shoulder as I followed him down the steps onto the sand. He seemed eager to hit the water and in a better mood than I’d seen him in a long time.

“So you’re not? Thank God.” I could feel the relief wash over my face. Mia has always rubbed me the wrong way and not many chicks do. I cheered when Will finally broke it off with her. At the time, he made it sound like the break up was mutual, but I could tell he was the one pushing for it.

“Remi talked me into the press with Mia. The fans eat it up when we’re seen together. It’s just for show to negate the bad press after that photo shoot,” he added.

“I didn't think you cared what the rags said about you. You shouldn't hook up with Mia because of bad press—just tell your publicist no. It’s not worth your soul.”

“You should talk.” He chuckled. “Have you seen your soul lately? I’m not hooking up with Mia. There is someone else I’m interested in, though.” He grinned with an innocence that I hadn't seen since high school.

I asked him if it was Rachel Marrero, the fresh new girl that every man in Hollywood wants to tap, and who just happens to be his love interest in his next film. Lucky him. Rumors of the two hooking up started circling the second they were cast together. He denied it was her, though. Then he refused to tell me anything about the girl who had clearly affected his disposition, except that he was going to take it slow with her. I hope she’s good to him. If anyone deserves a break, it’s Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment