Friday, December 20, 2013

Sarah's Journal: May 2, 2013

Sarah:  May 2, 2013


It snowed three inches last night. What the hell? It’s May. It is not supposed to snow in May, even in Minnesota. I guess this is why my dad never plants his tomatoes outside until the middle of the month. I hate cold weather this time of year. Most the guys on campus have been wearing shorts and flip-flops for at least two weeks, and once Minnesotans switch to their summer wardrobes, it requires much more than a few inches of snow for them to pull their cold clothes back on. Still, it pains me to see people wearing flip-flops in the snow. I’m a freeze-baby and all I want to do is stay home where it’s warm and I can chat with the Internet guy.

The Internet guy. Maybe it’s not the weather. I don’t know why I can’t get Will out of my head. He sucked me in and I can’t let him go. He’s just too perfect. In my mind, I can imagine his arms wrapped around me and me melting into his chest as we laugh about some hilarious Internet story. I can’t picture his face, though. I wish I had a photo of him. Jessica thinks he’s a “catfish” like on that MTV show where people fake who they are to seduce someone online. That would crush me. She’s probably right. I really need to stop wasting my time. I don’t know what is wrong with me. I have finals in two weeks and two papers to write. What am I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment